We take cutflowers personally
here at Floral Gossip, in fact so personally we believe cutflowers bring you extreme happiness
Mercedes is passionate about giving back to the community that she has developed a series of eight DIY Flower Arranging Workshop Video’s designed to leave you extra happy and wanting more.
The DIY Floral Arranging Beginners Workshop Program is the perfect entry into understanding what makes flowers bloom for longer and look better. It’s packed with so many floral secrets, tips and stories (so much better than War and Peace or Dangerous Liaisons) that you’ll be blooming for more.
Want to be a florist?
Welcome to - The 8 Part Infomercial Floral Educational Series
Basic floral foam tips
DIY Face Lifting Vases
Glove up with white flowers
Mr Dendrobium Orchid
Ms Snap Dragon
DIY Flower Food
Materials you will need for class
- Florist secateurs.
- Florist sundries, i.e. ribbon, bowl, floral foam, pot tape, wire, parafilm etc.
- Newspaper, dustpan and brush & bin.
- Cut flowers. Flowers are supplied by you.
- An apron
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure your bench areas are clean and your tools are clean.
By the end of the online course participants should have:
- Learned how to select flowers for various arrangements.
- Gained basic knowledge in flower preparation and handling.
- Learned how to prolong flower life.
- Learned how to arrange flowers in a variety of styles.